Over the years, we have created bespoke education programmes to work with a specific group of people within a specific context. We love to create unique education projects and are always open to new ideas.
Some examples of educational projects we have curated:
- A mathematics course and a physics course for Montclair University, New Jersey, USA.
- A community project at the British Museum, in partnership with the English National Opera, London.
- Creation of educational materials developed for the National Teachers Conference around Akhnaten, the Olivier Award-winning production of Philip Glas ‘s opera directed by Phelim McDermott‘s and choregraphed by Sean Gandini.
- A series of workshops and community performances at the Brooklyn Museum in collaboration with the Philadelphia Circus School, USA.
- A Nation-wide series of workshops and performances as part of Crying Out Loud’s 250th celebration of circus, UK.Contact us
to discuss your ideas with us. Testimonials
Sean Gandini was remarkable in the sense that Sean is a mathematician. He understands the mathematics of juggling. He was put together with both a mathematics course and a physics course last year prior to his debut here in December 2018. Throughout the semester two professors and about seventy-five students engaged with Sean remotely to understand juggling, and in fact, to learn to juggle and to interpret juggling within the context of their own imaginations. One young man wrote a rap poem using juggling as structural inspiration. Another did a video game. There were 3-D experiences with juggling, and they were all inspired by Sean.
Jed Wheeler, Executive Director for Arts and Cultural Programming, Montclair University, New Jersey, USA.